starting with bismillahirrahmanirrahim :)
i just finished my pray just now.
i`m thinking what else do I want from Allah ?
my truly deeply madly wishes ??
urmm. I keep thinking and thinking.
do I deserve something from Allah whereas I did not perform all of His guidance.
do I deserve all of that ??
suddenly my mind was open to some phrases.
I can`t ask for more coz what I`m asking don`t same as what I`m sacrificed for.
I don`t deserved it.
I can`t expect life to be so peace and calm coz once I`d created a chaos in my journey of life.
I don`t deserved it.
I can`t wished for a vital happiness coz I`d lie to a person I loved.
I don`t deserved it.
I can`t ask for a prosperity and successfulness coz I never work hard for it.
I don`t deserved it.
so what I have to do ?? what I have to do to complete all those things that completely incomplete in my life ??
I have to sacrificed so that my effort same as what my results are !
I do deserved em :)
I have to apology and create a friendly surrounding so that I will live happily !
I do deserved em :)
I have to be honest to my parents and the one I loved that is Allah to get His `redha` !
I do deserved em :)
I have work hard to get a great result in wateva I`m doing !
I do deserved em :)
in this life, Allah S.W.T will always prepared a barrier for us in order to determine our IMAN and our strengthness to achieve what we want. yess ! we do failed sometimes but on the other sight THE FAILURE WILL BECOME THE LEADER one day. It is good to be a failure instead of a SUCCESSOR always. be yourself. start a new day. don`t forget Allah because of Him we are here today. any pain, any cry, any lie that is all a test for us to become a BETTER MAN. :) renungrenungkandanselamatberamal :)
wanny
No comments:
Post a Comment