Sunday, 25 March 2012

benci AKU !

assalamualaikum ^^
eheyy. start jumaat lepas aq start cuty ala ala study week coz exam start lambat sangatt. 
niatnye maw stay hostel dengan ain but then dy ade trip pegy PD dengan membe dy pulak.
eheee. takpela ain jangan rasa bersalah ye. ( kau pergy je aq asek terkenang katex2 kau )
hahaha. kau banyak berubah le[as balek umrah and I am totally happy for that kawan ! :D
hee. yelaa kau selalu ingatkan aq solat tiap waktu sampay kejut aq bangun subuh all the way from PD ! :D
ya Allah ! it was so not YOU but it was YOU ! ^^
ngehee. okay sudah jaoh saye menyimpang dary topik di atas yaw.

sebenanye aq nak cakap pasal diry sendry.
tiada niat membuka keaiban cuma maw mohon kemaafan dary setiap orang yang pernah aq sakiti.
YES ! I am just a human being that simply makes mistakes with/without realise it.
hiuhiu. sangatsangatsangat maff saye mohon dary akar haty hingga hujung jary. :(
tiada niat dihaty eny kalau anda terase dengan perangai saye yang sangat tak menyenangkan :(
mintak maff kawan . I heart YOU AND UNINTENDEDLY I hurt YOU.
hurm bagy yang penah terase dengan katax2, lagak gaye, cara peradaban/percakapan aq.
sekali lagy saya mohon maff taw ^^

disini ingin saya terangkan mengapakah saye bersikap demikian ^^ ::

DIAM
think too much and kindly dun wanna be disturb.

GELISAH
lack of confidence in facing a thing that really pull me out.

TIDUR
damn tired and opchos i wanna have a tight sweet sleep but always awake after 30 minutes.

TANGISAN
lost thing/person/pet that I love the most. please let me cry.

GUMBIRA
i will talk and laugh as much as I please to cure all the pain stuck in heart.

COKE
i will bought a bottle of coke and drink without thinking. thats normal la kawan ^^

JANJY
if Allah wills it, I am a good promiser but Allah is more powerful than us.
we can plan but Allah WHO the ONE will determine what`s the best for us.

BENGANG/MOODY
I will become a rock that will not speak to anyone even they are my family.
I dun wanna yell, I dun wanna share, I just wanna be alone.

SENYUM
when I am in a good mood I will smile for the whole day because all I think are ::
the best things that ever happened in my past.
the good shapo of my presence.
the excellent cherish moment for my coming future. :)

MAKAN
I will eat too much when I feel lost. 
always feel hungry and gettin fat for sure ! :D
chicken chop/chocolate cadbury/kfc

MARAH
i dun like YOU YOU YOU to toucho my things !
stop trespassing others privacy and territory wokeh ?
stop making chaos in my relation with myBF/gf/family/frends wokeh ?
stop all the annoy things that can make me scold and hurt you wokeh ?
dun let be me so honest till you can`t accept a little damn fact what is there in you wokeh ?
stop judging me coz I am not that easy to be judge wokeh ?
stop hurting me coz KARMA will go after you and I dun want that to happen ^^

BAIK
I am helping without hoping a rewards yaw.
I am helping coz I had felt the pain before you do.
I just wanna reduce your burden and nevah wanna show that I am so nice.
dun be so nice towards me coz I am not used to it eventhough you are my family.
stop act nicely if you have bad intention coz I can smell that fishy things.
do something with a really please thought and you will feel relief.

sebab musabab aq tulis entry ny kerana aq tanpa sedar telah menyakity haty kawan baik aku sendiry.
disebabkan aq terlalu banyak pk, aq jady marah dalam diam and aq menyendyry lebih dary bergaul.
hurmm. aq mintak maff sangatx2 taww. aq kehilangan dua benda yang aq sayang dalam satu malam.
bak kate kau ! kehilangan itu benda biasa dalam kehidupan :)
bace ayatx2 tuk elakkan segale benda buruk.
kau selalu bagy aq potongan ayat zikir smpy hantar meseg even dok sebelah kan :)
mengadulah pada Allah yang Maha Mendengar kalau kau tak selesa nak mengadu kat kawanx2 kau.
hahaha. thanks kawan and I am so sorry sebab hurt kau dalam diamm.
apepun aq buad bersebab dan takde sebb aq nak saketkan haty orang yang aq sayang :)


I GOT NO REASON TO hurt YOU WHEN I SAY THAT I love YOU KAWAN :)


wanny

No comments:

Post a Comment