Tuesday, 28 August 2012

BFF !

assalamualaikum readers.
may Allah bless u`ols.
hee. today I wanna share somethin about my BFF here all the way from Kedah.
ngehee. Nur Ainnayyah Chik Mai is an old friend of mine starting from SMK Syed Ibrahim till now.
hahaha. kind of funney coz we are fa away from eC other but we are so closed. ;)
ngehee. adudu. she is so nice and kind and undescribeable ;)
ngahaha. kenapa ? tila percaya ka ??? 
kahx3. okeyy here is the storey.
the day I went back to my hometown Ain picked me up and brought me to the lake near Pendang.
ngeee ;) adudu. by what ?? aha. by motor ! kami MEREMPIT !
HAHAHA. okeyy here is some of the pcs captured and memoirs will nevah fade till whenx2. heeee.\
I LOVE YOU BEBEH ;))
till Jannah meet us again. aminx3 ;))













wanny

2 comments:

  1. kau kn eja nme aq pn slah ag...hahahaha
    nor ainnanyah bt chik mai syg...t'blekk a kau..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhahaha. alamak. sorry yangg :DD ngehee. aku kan dah lama x tengok buku kau :P zaman sekolah is over :PP

    ReplyDelete