Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Answers

Assalamualaikum ^__^
This entry is specially wrote for Him.
Dear you are so eager to see this blog right so now I will show you some of the things I hide before. Ngee. Everything I wrote here came sincerely and honestly from heart. Read with patient and no assumptions here. Its my story so lets read along. All the way long starting from 1st November 2012 we met in Facebook. Because of the Superman now we are ONE. Still unbelievable coz both of us just barely knew that time and it was such a huge things for you so as for me. :')) I am too young dear compared to you kan kan ?? Ahahah. 

All this while I am being someone who always think about people. Think on how to care and cheer them up. Think on what to say and make them please with my presence. I am not special and I dont have any speciality. With you I feel completed and both of us know how to pampered each other calmly and being who we are. When we hangout is the most comfortablest things EVAH and it is COOL ! ;p hikhik >.< 

Starting from Bandar Tasik Selatan where we first met each other and you accompanied my lil sis while am teaching my friend in Time Square. Hahaha. Sayang I still dunnoe how you can get along my shiest lil sis. Hee. Sorry for keep u waiting so long sayang :)) Heee. Your protective attitude make me feel safe at that time :)) Sorry coz we have to go through all the human trafficking things all way long back. HUUU. You gave lil sis ninja and now its gone. :(

Second time we met in my place where that is your first time met my family kan kan ?? Heee. Such a scary feelings when recap back all the moments. Ahaa. Semua ny jady dengan sekelip mata and sungguhx3 x sangke. You dengan tart cheese and muke omey I dah macam. Wuuu. That time I really feel my heart beat so fast looking at you totally make me shaking. ==" Next time dont wear em okay :P There`s a lot to be tell if you want me to story out everything. All kind of feelings appears its just didnt show up. Am glad you came and meet my family. Am glad you came and show how much you are seriously serious about us. Okay cut that off ! Its snogurt time ! :DD

Babe it is such a noice funly fun awesome amazing time I had with u. Hee. Masa kite klua kite lupe tgkap gambar kan ? So pasny frame all the picture okey ! Heee. Dear I hope pasni kite go through all things dengan sabar and tenang. I hope semuanya akan dipercepatkan and in shaa Allah always pray the best for us :) Heee..

I create this slide when I keep thinking off you babe. ^___^

Ours become my desktop b/ground. Luckily my boss didnt saw this. Hahaha.
Edited by : Iwan domok ! Its you ! HEE :p

You always ask me about my blog and here u are ! :)
There is nothing special and nothing interesting here.
Its just written for my old time recap and memories to be remembah.
Ngeee. There`s a lot to tell ! I`ll continue with the next entry wokey ! :)) Ngeee.
Kbai ^__~
Baca entry bawh ny. Ahahah. 


Dearly future,
wanny

No comments:

Post a Comment