Wednesday, 13 February 2013

THOUGHTS

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

People live with thoughts. So many thoughts and sometimes they make the thinker gone crazeyy. It is not possible and because of what had happened around us will make us gone wilder than what we used to be.
Assumptions ? Many kind and possibilities. No exception no rescue.What I wanna say later is what I feel. I learnt from my lesson. Alot. There is so many things I had learnt. Its not a theory its just a LESSON.

I don't say, I`ll do.
I am not judging, more to observe.

I don't make promise, keep my word and I`ll show you.

I am not revenging, more to showing you what is the right things to do.
I don't keep vengeance, I will be a mirror that reflects back all your deeds. (good/bad)

Thought makes us mature. Through thought sharing.
I have my own view and thoughts towards this life.
I dont know if this is truly accepted or just being assume because circumstances ask me too.


wanny

No comments:

Post a Comment