Friday, 25 April 2014

Hey Loved!

Assalamualaikum and good night dunia. Im here just to voice out some of the unspeakable site of me. Today is the fifth day since we are apart. I miss you. Seriously I miss you so much sayang. You are always with me. Always know my needs and wants. Always and always remind me of how important is my healthness to you and our future. Sayang, I wrote this just to remind you that Im here. Im always here waiting for you. Sayang, hard for me apatah lagy for you kn. Be strong and just remember all of our moment together. Jangan sedih hati, jangan putus asa, jangan anggap ini pngakhiran taw. Ini satu permulaan baru untuk kite. Life is just began. Do not forget that you always ingatkan I, there is always a solutions in this life. Jangan give up! Now I lived only based on that sane words that kept remind me of you. For me it is a sane word coz so far nothing prove it good! I ingat semua kata kata you. SEMUA! Allah Maha Adil, may we win. Sayang, u jangan give up okay, if I believe in u then why not u believe in yourself! Sayang,  jangan lupa makan, jangan lupa solat, jangan lupe doa, hidup ini dan akan dtang, I nak you to be my HALAL One like u always said. I lived based on your spirit! Please "wakeup" soon!  ill be waiting :')

No comments:

Post a Comment