Im getting used to this guy ------------>
I dunnoe what goin into me..
Its like he mean the world to me..
Always there whenever I need , not need, care, share, miss..
He is like a shadow..
My shadow..
I have to be independent however it is..
He is not going to be there fer me all the time..
He got a carrier to focus on..
I got my study and class and bla bla bla to catch up on..
I will take a long time to get use to a so call "single" time..
HARD. I`ve tried before..
Whatever it is, I`ll pray the best fer you sayang..
Dont forget ur family, friends and me..
Gonna miss the old you when you start to focus on ur carrier..
:(
sadly wrote by
wanny
I dunnoe what goin into me..
Its like he mean the world to me..
Always there whenever I need , not need, care, share, miss..
He is like a shadow..
My shadow..
I have to be independent however it is..
He is not going to be there fer me all the time..
He got a carrier to focus on..
I got my study and class and bla bla bla to catch up on..
I will take a long time to get use to a so call "single" time..
HARD. I`ve tried before..
Whatever it is, I`ll pray the best fer you sayang..
Dont forget ur family, friends and me..
Gonna miss the old you when you start to focus on ur carrier..
:(
sadly wrote by
wanny
No comments:
Post a Comment