Thursday, 1 August 2013

Sayang :)

Kenal --> Kawan --> Kenan --> Kahwin --> Katanya Sayang --> Kite Happy --> Ke Anak Cucu ..

Orang tua-tua kata kalau nak bercinta jangan lame-lame sebab nanty tawar.
Betul lettew. I bet you had heard before about 'The couple had in LOVE FOR 8 YEARS

 BUT

ended up only 2 days married then divorced.

Relation is something that is unexpected sometimes..
It can just go with the flow..
It can bound without the wind..
It can change in a blink of an eye..

And it is not possible that we are in love with A but end up marrying B..

Mase dia hantar aku , teman aku sebelum masuk MSU dy pesan 'Sayang, blaja elok-elok taw"

And I was sad, hiba and macam rasa aq nak pergi jauh je padahal nak pegy blaja. Drama sangat WANI.
Hahaha. And by the time , we are getting far from eC other, in what situation would we be in ?

Are we going to text like we usually did ?
Are he going to remember all of the moment we spent together before ?
Am I going to make myself busy just to cure all the feelings that Im going to secure in future ?
What will happen if we do not meet up fer such a long time ?
Apa akan jadi dengan semua benda alah ny?

Hikhik. Bile fikirkan balik memang seday but then it is good thing fer us plus kite takda ikatan pape lagy.
I do need him but there must be a GAP, and that GAP will make us more close in future.
Getting mature, happy and bless with this condition. :)

I masuk blajar so that I can own a good job in future.
You are working and may not have much time fer me for our future.
All things happen for a reason kan :)

BUT

When we are far away from eC other , it is not a reason fer u to find someone else to flirt with haa.
Do not ever mention that you are lonely or what so ever..
IF one day you find someone else that are surely better than I am..

I will accept it with honor..
Whatever makes you happy , will make me happy :)
I hope hope hope and hope..

KAMU jodoh saya :)
Jangan lupa I walaupun u busy bekerja..
Jangan lupa family u walaupun u banyak aktiviti luar..
Jangan lupa tarikh 1 setiap bulan..
Jangan lupa buatkan I cheese cake before kawen :P
Jangan lupe I ni kuat merajuk kalau rindu teruk, so jangan marah :P
Hehe..


wanny

No comments:

Post a Comment